Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Archangels Helping in Spiritual Trouble

Spiritual trouble can mean many different things ~ to you, to me, to Christian zealots and to the Archangels. This post is just from the point of voice of the Archangels since they tell me all the time they can't hold a pen or type on a keyboard but you'll be amazed at how they push my fingers along these keys to get their messages out to you like they are now. Sometimes they can move my fingers really fast as if I were taking an old fashioned typing test but that's for another day. Today is about them and how they help in spiritual trouble.

Their classification of Spiritual Trouble is: Any Person who is in Need of Any Thing

Need for medical remedy from illness, need to battle addiction demons (drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, food, no food, "cutting", smoking, hoarding, shopping), needing help finding the OTP (One True Path) again because we all started on it, needing help bringing more abundance and prosperity into our lives, seeking the path from poverty, and/or needing help in being shown the destiny one was meant to have. It can be that negative resolution or positive thing we can't attain.

You see, the Archangels are wholly underestimated. People do not think of them at all in the equation of their day which is part of what I touched on yesterday. Angels are here. Right here among us. So close we walk through them every second we take a step. They sit on our chairs, on our countertops, in the passenger seats of our vehicles. They hover outside our shower curtains (don't think creepy, if you slip they help you and if they don't its because you were meant to end up in the hospital.) Archangels and our Guardians put ideas into our heads and take ourselves where they want us to go.

You think it's your bright idea to open up a <blank-blank-blank> shop or sign up for that comedy class (like I did) or go on that vacation? Partly. You have to use your money, your steam, your fingers on the phone to make reservations or go online to type in the research but the seed essence is all planted and grown by Angels. Why? Because we all have the Angel Essence within us. They are connected to us no matter what.

And then the others come along and create havoc; create confusion; tempt us with vices that aren't any good to our forward growth and only meant to harm the bodies we're entrusted to cherish while we're on this realm but those other times, when illness finds us and we haven't tempted the ugly evil dastardlies, that's part of the pre-birth contract we made. Whether it was to help science and medicine evolve or if the illness was to play a different spiritual role that would connect us to a certain someone that we were supposed to be working with next or all along, because everything we do has synchronicity blood flowing through it, the burden of that pre-birth contract to carry now can certainly bring spiritual trouble. That kind wears on our faith and stamina and creates questions of God and suffering. Angels help answer all of those questions.

When I say Angels, collectively they include your Guardians and Archangels but it's the human freewill that must begin to acknowledge the power of the Archangels to bring them on board of your boat sailing through the seas of spiritual waves. Your voice is meant to harken and call the Archangels clearly and loudly to bring them forth in times of need. Then all of those Angels can get to work to bring relief, clarity, visions and dreams for healings to take place. Yet sometimes those healings are simply the acceptance of your fate but at least you'll be able to enjoy your life more fully knowing that you did all you could to either accept and/or change the path of fate you thought you could not overcome.

Healings is a Universal term that can include physical, emotional, mystical, spiritual, educational or financial relief or resolution. To dream of someday owning your own store or business and then receiving visions and introductions along the way are true healings. Angels want nothing more than to help you become the person you were meant to be. It's all about fulfilling your promised destiny. You are never meant to fail but know that you sometimes cannot do it alone and through visions Angels are showing you who you are, what you're about to be-come. Yes, be-come.

Myself for instance. I was told not that long ago during one of my personal Angel recording sessions that Angels told me they gave me certain challenges on purpose in bringing this proof, this gift to the world. At some point in my Akashic record of my pre-birth contract I agreed to this. Maybe I knew I could handle the challenge; that my life had been too easy in a previous lifetime but either I requested it or God did and either way, I accept that predetermination and now I can work peacefully to keep my anxiety from shooting through the roof which sometimes overwhelms me. I'm a goal setter and am used to having goals met so to wait now on God and Angels to bring all the puzzle pieces together is giving me a squirm. But I will get through it because I know the beauty of the love that's awaiting the timing of completion.

If you find yourself trying and trying to make something work out for you, something really important for your growth, your creativity, your senses and your soul, good! Just take it one step further and call upon the Archangels to push you over the hump. Though I have challenges in place, they have brought me leaps and bounds from where I was just a year ago.

To call them, please visit my Brothers in Arms page on my website. There isn't any Spiritual Trouble they can't help with. And if you think one of the Mighty 7 may not be right for your particular need, ask them to bring you the powerful Archangel that can. They know them all, they will be happy to call their Brethren.



No comments:

Post a Comment