Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Why did I DO THAT??

We've all asked that same question of ourselves at least a dozen times in this life. Whether it was in hindsight to being in the wrong place at the wrong time or being involved with the wrong person in the wrong time. Or maybe in the right place at the right time and with the right people with us. Here's the secret: Everyone comes into our life in the here and now for A Reason, A Season, or A Lifetime ~ just as everything that happens to us or where we go. If you reflect on relationships and experiences you've ever had you will see one of those categories they fall into. I don't encourage labels but some things just make sense from personal observation

That also means that steps along the way were not ever about the wrong place or involving the wrong person. Essentially nothing we've done has been for the wrong. Our whole lives have been mapped out for us before coming into the Earth realm. The angels working with me have reinforced these intuitions I was blessed to be born with. From the job choices we make to the next animal we bring into our lives, to even the hardships that occur, each and every step is part of the divine plan.

For almost every step along my path I questioned why I was doing it but did it anyway because I knew the lesson would reveal itself. Of course, my limitations were always within legal limits so I wasn't ever expecting jail but we take our steps for reasons.

I'm excited to share with you a video interview from a highly regarded Soul Contract Consultant, Danielle MacKinnon as she explains how certain contracts and vows remain with us lesson after lesson after lesson until we recognize and work to start healing them. This resonates strongly with my own work incorporating the Angels and their messages that I bring to my group sessions. Everything we manifest spiritually is tied together and what we can learn utilizing the importance of the Akashic Records will ease those healings in this lifetime.

www.bestpsychicdirectory.com/news/Discover

I hope you find Ms. MacKinnon's interview fascinating, informative and fully of Spirit. If you have any questions on these topics, please feel free to email me or comment here. Angels will be happy to respond and I will be happy to type for them.

Angels Abound!




No comments:

Post a Comment